Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Rainy Day Fashion!!!

Rainy Day Fashion!!! Tube. Duration : 8.00 Mins.


Subscribe to my OTHER channel!- youtube.com FOLLOW me on Tweeter twitter.com LIKE my Facebook page! (exclusive pictures,videos & more!)- www.facebook.com I got an INSTAGRAM!!! My username: Bethanynoelm Outfit #1- White Cardigan- Forever 21 Belt- Forever 21 Plaid Scarf- Forever 21 Shorts- Forever 21 Dark grey tights- H&M Oxford booties- Steve Madden Outfit #2- Tan Blazer- Forever 21 Black Lace top- Forever 21 Skinny Jeans- True Religion Scarf- H&M Necklace- Forever 21 Boots- Forever 21 Neon Coral Bag- Forever 21 Outfit #3- Black Coat- Forever 21 White lace top- Urban Outfitters Red high waisted skirt- Forever 21 Tights- Urban Outfitters Red Gloves- ModCloth Black & White sparkle rain boots- ModCloth Eskimo Hat- Forever 21 Outfit #4- White Down feather vest- Forever 21 Thermal long sleeve top- Pacsun Patterned gloves- H&M Pink knit hat- Forever 21 Gold bow earrings- Forever 21 (came in a set) Skinny Jeans- True Religion Riding boots- Aldo Disclaimer- I purchased everything in this video with my own money. This is NOT a sponsored video :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment